1. The Power Wheels Kawasaki can go at two speeds – a lower speed at 2.5 mph and a higher one at 5 mph. You can also go in reverse.
2. It does more than just look like a small version of an adult ATV, it has the same unstoppable performance on rough ambitious terrain, so traversing through difficult terrain including thick wet grass, hills, sand and mud is as easy as pie.
3. Fast velocity lock out system puts you, the parent, in control. So your little one can ease into the higher speeds rather than start wizzing around from the outset.
4. Want more safety? Well say hello to Power Lock Brakes. These allow the 4-wheeler to come to a quick and safe stand-still without slipping out of control.
5. It’s relatively compact – so you don’t need a ginormous garden for your little devil to play around in.
6. Rather than open a door and get inside the driver’s compartment, the Kawasaki is more like a four-wheeled bike that you jump on. So despite the manufacturer’s recommended upper age limit of 5 yrs, your child can take this gizmo right into his teens.
Comparison To Other Toy Vehicles
Many parents thinking about getting the Fisher-Price Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX Ride-On, also have a look at the Fisherprice Batman Lil Quad, Fisher-Price Lightning McQueen and the Power-Wheels Jeep Rubicon.
Which vehicle is suitable for your child, depends strictly on your child’s specific wants. However if you do your research, you will realize…..
The above cars would be hard pressed to give your child the same level of adventure. It travels the fastest and a combination of a 12 volt battery and excellent traction allows it to outdo all the other four-wheelers on rough ground.
Why Might You NOT Buy Your Child The Fisher Price Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX This Christmas?
Nothing can defeat the Kawasaki Ninja Price, when it comes to shear exuberant fun.
Notwithstanding the Kawasaki KFX is meant to be driven by one person at a time. The Power Wheels Jeep Rubicon & Lightning McQueen both have two side-by-side seats. So if you’re parents to two youngsters, then you may think about getting one of these instead.
If you have a relatively small back garden and don’t routinely take your child on outdoor holidays, then you’d be wise to consider an alternative. Because of how large it is, your child most likely won’t be able to enjoy this indoors.
Complementary Tid Bits & Recommendations
The Power Wheels Kawasaki Ninja is powered by a rechargeable 12 volt battery. Customer reviews all over the internet tend to praise both the power and the longevity of the battery’s charge.
To avoid my little one from having to wait every time the battery needs charging, I’ve gone on to buy a separate battery for the Kawasaki. They’re not cheap mind you, but in my opinion a worthwhile investment. The 12V fast charger is also a worthile investment.
Where Can I Get The Fisher Price Power Wheels Kawasaki For The Lowest Price?
If you don’t know where to get this, you’ll probably end up paying more than you have to. Don’t get ripped off. You’ll get the best price if you buy through this link. I advise you buy now before the stores run empty. The Fisher Price Kawasaki KFX Ninja is only the most popular 4-wheeler out there this Christmas..
You Might Also Be Interested In…
LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 (8547) Review
Ted Maser here
I’m a senior reviews editor and I write reviews for some well-known toy and electronics magazines, such as ELEKTOR, New Electronics and Toy Story Magazine. I’ve written reviews for thousands of products in print, and now I’m taking a chance at writing some of my own reviews on the internet.
Warning! Don’t Purchase Magna Tiles Before You Read This! (625)
Magna Tiles Clear Colors 100 Pieces